Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ready for the Polar Vortex 2014

Not sure if you have been following the news, but Chicago has been hit with an awful polar vortex that has us all locked inside our homes.

School and airports have been closed - not that this affect me - but trying to walk and do my business in -30 weather is just impossible.

Here I am with my new winter coat and martingale collar. Don't I look better in this coat? The color totally matches my Jedi counter part and I no longer look like a stuffed sausage.

The coat might be protecting me from the cold Chicago winter, but I still refuse to go outside. I think I can hold my pee until Spring comes.

I've been looking online for tropical climate cities and I'm going to force mom into moving somewhere else. Maybe if I wait for the baby to come I will have an extra vote on my side and we will relocate to Hawaii, Cartagena or why not Jamaica.

Anyway, I wanted to show off my new martingale collar as well, so here is a better picture of me modeling it.


You can't really see it, but rest assured it is beautiful and super comfortable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri