Monday, February 10, 2014

I Don't Like Bubbles

Who would have thought that this tough guy is scared of Bubbles? Well, even though I portray this mean, menacing dog, a lot of things scare me.

Hiding from the bubbles.

Mom thought that bubbles would be something I would want to explore, so she started blowing bubbles in the living room. As soon as I saw those mysterious orbits I took cover under a chair.

You never know how those see-through, soapy things can react. What if they attack you?

I mean, they got on top of all my toys and blanket and then they just vanished. How do I know they won't pop up again when I least expect them?

Here I am trying not to be scared, but I really was.


I told mom to stop inviting those bubbles in the living room. I just don't trust them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri