Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Winter Coat

Today we went to Cody & Carl's Blvd. to go shopping. This dog boutique is amazing. They have lots of wonderful merchandise, treats, food, collars,leashes...I was in heaven and so was mom.

At first I was too sure about the store since they put this cotton strap over my manly parts to prevent me from wanting to mark inside the store, but after I got used to the strap I was ready to explore and start shopping.

In the picture you can see me with mom right outside the shop.

I got yummy treats and the lady behind the counter was super helpful and nice to me. She even took a picture for their Facebok page.


I bought a new winter coat, a new collar, some treats, and an ointment to protect my paws from this brutal Chicago winter.

I can't wait to wear my new coat. I didn't wear it right away because mom said she wanted to wash it first. Stay tune for a picture of my new jacket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri