Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I'm Afraid of Storms?

I'm waiting for the storm to pass.
I had never been afraid of storms. Thunder and lighting don't face me, but today's storm gave me the hibijibis. It must be that I'm getting old and now I appreciate life a lot more than before.

Mom and I were on our way back home when the radio started buzzing saying to take cover because a really bad storm was coming our way. Trees were bending but there was no rain in sight.

Out of a sudden the sky grew dark and I started crying. It was really scary. Mom was scared too, but she got really freaked out when I started to whine. She knew the storm was going to be a bad one.

I wanted to be home ASAP, but with traffic and all we just had to drive at normal speed.

Finally, after 5 mins (it felt more like 20 hours) we made it home. The storm didn't last long, but I just couldn't relax knowing that we were almost caught in some really bad wheather.

Don't worry, this was a one thing event. That same night we had another bad storm with hail and lighting, but I slept all the way through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri