Thursday, July 4, 2013

No Independence Day for Me

Today we celebrate Independence Day but I find it ironic that on this day of freedom I am locked inside a room.

So it happens that mom and master decided to host 4th of July at our house without consulting me, and since I don't really like when a lot of people come over and walk all over my territory I tend to stand guard. Master says that I'm a lot like mom, I like things quite, in order and I like to be the boss.

Since we will have many people over, mom and master are afraid that I might nip at someone, but to tell you the truth they haven't given me a chance to see if I misbehave or not. I'm insulted that they automatically think things will go bad if I'm free around the house. I guess they think they know better.

At least I'm not in a cage. You know I don't like crates. I'm locked away in the master bedroom and I have my toys, my water bowl, the fan is on as well as the radio. All windows are open and I get to see every single guest when they approach the house.

I have been doing a lot of barking and at times I pant and seem panicky, but I know that sooner or later all these people will go watch fireworks and I will be free again.

Don't worry about the windows being open, it is still early in the day and the fireworks have not started, plus I'm not afraid of them.

Anyway, I'll do some more barking here and I expect mom will come up with a burger and a hot dog for me. We will go on our walk soon and maybe I'll be allowed to greet some guests.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri