Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Hillbilly Leash

I'm a sucker for car rides! But we can only blame master. He has accustom me to a daily car ride, so whenever I hear jingling keys I start barking and rushing to the door. No one is leaving me behind!

Well, this time I got too excited and rushed to the car. Mom and master were still gathering our things to our visit to Nana's house, and since I was the first one in the car, no one checked to see if I had a leash with me.

Mom usually carries an extra leash in the car, but we were planning on picking plants from Nana's garden and the car had been emptied to make room for all the plants. My leash included was taken out.

We drove to Nana's house and as soon as we got there I asked to be taken around the neighborhood. You know I had to make my presence known. To my surprise, there was no leash for me.

Baba and master had to go to the shed and cut a thick piece of string and engineer some sort of leash. Trust me, this little thing was not bolt proof. If I had gotten in one my "I'm the boss" tantrums, I sure have gotten loose.

Luckily I behaved like the perfect little angel I am and I made it back to the house safe and sound.

Lesson learned! Now we carry more than one leash in the car.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri