Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dogs in Greece

Mom with a cute dog in Santorini

So mom took a little vacation and didn't take me with! I forgive her though, she said the airplane ride was 12 hours long and not very comfortable, and you know I only travel in style. So I'm glad I stayed home.

While she was away I got to spend the best two weeks of my life with my favorite pet-sitter Kelly, from Fetch! Her house is amazing and my dog friends are just very cool guys. We chased each other for hours, we romped in the yard and we even shared treats. What's best, I got to sleep in the bed with Kelly.

Mom petting another dog in Crete

Mom told me she missed me a lot while in Greece. She also said that she met lots of dogs over there. As it happens, we dogs roam the streets freely in Greece. Don't worry, she said that my canine friends over there are well fed because the government and the community take good care of us. We are fed by many and the tourists love to snap pictures of themselves with the dogs.

If you want to learn more about mom's experience with the dogs in Greece, read her article in Life with Dogs. You'll love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri