Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Gifts

Even though this year I was left home alone for most of the Christmas celebrations, I am glad to see that Santa didn't forget me. After all he made me dress up as an elf.

Tonight my owners showed up with bags full of gifts. At first I stayed away from the bags because I'm afraid of them. I just don't like how they sound and that is why I try to stay as far away from them as I can. However mommy kept calling me closer to the bags and taking things out of them.

Slowly I began approaching the bags. How could I not? Stuffed animals were coming out of the bags. As soon as I saw my Christmas toys I wanted to get to them. I love chewing, licking and shaking them. I shake my stuffed toys so hard that when I release them from my tight grip, they fly across the room. I always fetch them back, and I do it so fast that Master never gets to them before I do.

Anyway, Santa brought me Mr. Teddy, Mario, Monkey Boy, Skunk, rope, Mr. Tiger and Doggy. So far I'm loving Mr. Tiger and Doggy. Thank you Santa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri