Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm an Elf?

My grandmother, from my Master's side, thinks that this Christmas Santa is going to need my help. That's why she has decided that I should be dressed as an elf.

Grandma M. invited us over for some tea and I thought I was going to get my usual, a nice cut of chicken and my toys to guard.

To my surprise there was no chicken for me tonight, just some carrots and a little gift bag.

Mommy opened the gift bag and was very happy to see what Grandma M. had bought me. Being the curious dog that I am, I went closer to them to see what they were looking at. Next thing I know, mommy grabs me and stars putting clothes on me. The end result, I was dressed as an elf. The outfit included a jingle collar and a christmas hat.

If it is true that Santa will be needing my help soon, he better make sure I make it on his nice list. He better get me everything I will be asking for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri