Friday, December 2, 2011

Winter Is Boot Time

I thought that the fluffy white stuff from what my human owners called winter last year was a once-in-a-life-time thing, but it seems this winter thing is an annual event. Mommy has been bringing out winter sweaters, scarfs and jackets to try on me. She says I might need a new jacket because I have grown - taller and wider.  Now I'm afraid she might put me on a diet.

Tonight mommy said that I should put my winter boots and practice walking with them. Somehow she thinks I might have forgotten how to use these shoe things.

Well, all I can say is that I'm not happy to be wearing boots. Can you tell from this picture how excited I was to be wearing my winter boots?

What I don't understand is why mommy and Master kept on laughing at me. They are delusional. They say that once I'm outside I won't mind the boots so much. I don't think I'll be using these boots this winter. These things just suck and I want them off my paws. Get them off now! Please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri