Saturday, May 14, 2011

Toys Toys and More Toys

Obi and his toys.

My grandma says I'm a spoiled dog. I think that she says this because I have 3 beds, 3 different leashes, a carpet where I eat on and lots of toys. Isn't this how every dog lives?

When it comes to toys I need a variety of them. It would be boring to play with the same toy every day. I know I don't like sharing my toys with anyone, especially any other dog, but if you ask me nicely I might let you play with some of them.

Mommy says I'm weird. From all the toys I have, my favorite is this old sock my master doesn't use anymore. I've named this one Mr. Socky.

Every time I see mommy slip on Mr. Socky on her hand I go crazy. I howl, bark and jump around her. All I want to do is get to Mr. Socky. I know mommy's hand is under Mr. Socky so I'm very careful of not biting her hard.

Obi plays with Mr. Socky.
Mr. Socky pushes me around, tries to put me under a headlock and even tries to get my paws. I move faster than Mr. Socky. I'm able to wiggle my way out of the headlock and avoid having my paws trapped by him.

This game gets me so worked up and tired, that after 10 minutes I have to rest and drink lots of water. If I could I would play with Mr. Socky all day long, but if I get tired, I'm sure Mr. Socky does as well.

Do you have a favorite toy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri