Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rainy Days

I'm not going out in this rain.
When it rains it pours. That is so true.

I don't like it when it rains because I refuse to go outside and do what I need to do. Would you like to do your thing while you are getting drenched in cold water? I'm sure you won't like this, so why should I, a dog, be forced to go outside when the weather is ugly?

I woke up this morning and this bad storm is going on. Last time I went was around 11 p.m. last night. Right now it is 10 a.m. and I'm still holding it. I'm going to hold it until the rain goes away.

Having had breakfast is not helping at me right now, but I'm just going to stay on the couch and wait for the rain to go away before I go outside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri