Monday, May 2, 2011

Today I Turn 2-years old, or 14 if You Count in Dog Years

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday dear Obi! Happy birthday to me!




Yes, it is true. I'm a year older now. If I was a human baby I would be entering the terrible twos, but since I'm a dog and in dog years I would be turning 14, I should be a tamed dog from now on.

I have been to previous dog birthday parties and I've had dog cake and ice cream. I've also seen some friends open gifts. However, for my birthday I wanted an intimate affair.  I told mommy and master that we should just stay in and celebrate as a family.

I was surprised that my front-door neighbor, Zinc (a huge boxer), send me a gift bag. I thought he didn't like me. Every time I see him, I bark at him like there is no tomorrow. I pull on my leash, I growl and if I could, I would chase him to end of the block until I get a piece of him.

The first time we met he slapped me with his big paw and since that day I've never been able to have a dog conversation with him. It was nice of him to send me a gift bag. I got treats, a frog, a rope and a ball. I hope we can be friends from now on.

Mommy got me doggy ice cream, it was peanut butter flavor. I wanted to eat the entire piece but mommy said it was too much for me and she just let me eat half the piece she served me.

I know there's some more ice cream in the freezer. If I remain a good dog, I might get some more ice cream later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri