Thursday, May 2, 2013

Today I Turn 4!

Is that really for me?

It's my birthday and I get to do whatever I want to!

Today I stayed in my human's bed, long after they had gotten ready to start their work day. I got to hear mom sing me the happy birthday song and give me lots of kisses. Master took me on a very long walk and he didn't complain once about it. And at 5 o'clock, mom threw me a pizza party!

Well, I didn't get to eat any pizza, but my humans did. I didn't get birthday cake either. I GOT A MEATBALL INSTEAD!

That has been the tastiest birthday treat I've ever had.

After my birthday party I went out on another walk and then over to Nana and Babba's house to be spoiled some more.

I love being celebrated!

I'm not older, just wiser!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri