Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Today is the best day ever! Well, after my birthday and X-mas of course. Today we celebrate all mothers and my mom is the best mom I could have ever wished for.

My mom doesn't have any human kids of her own - not yet. But she decided to adopt me as her first fur-child of her own. To me, this makes her the best mom in the world!

See, many people that meet me say that  I would be dead today, but because mom fell in love with me I'm alive. Many think I would have been destroyed long time ago. I know I'm not perfect. I have nipped at people, growled at many passerby, protected one too many toys, tried to attack feet with shoes or with white socks, and have become food aggressive around lots of other dogs, but all I needed was a human to love me and show me the ways to be a good dog.

I was probably born in a puppy mill and abused by my original owners, but you see, I was never given the chance to learn. There was no role model dog for me to follow. There was no kind human to teach me how to be good. I knew nothing of this until I was picked up by the rescue group that introduced me to mom.

If it wasn't for my mom's love I wouldn't be here today. I wouldn't be as "good" as I am now, and I would have never known how much love a human can really give to us dogs.

Mom, I want to thank you for giving me a chance. Thank you for believing in me, for loving me and for trusting me. Thank you for letting me sleep on your bed, for allowing me up on the furniture, for letting me ride shotgun, for cooking for me, for taking me on really long walks, for giving me baths and brushing my teeth, and most importantly for defending me every time Master people speak ill of me.

I love you mom! Sorry all I got you was a poop bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri