Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm Famous!


I've made it to the front page! Don't think the story was about me, but I was the model in the image used in this story.

You see, my mom is a journalist. She works in the trade publications business, managing websites, blogs social media accounts and what not. She also creates content for her employer's websites and magazines. Yet, she had always told me that she wanted to write for something she is totally passionate about and that is ME! I mean dogs. So this great opportunity came along and now she writes for Life with Dogs.

I thought her first article there was going to be about me, but it wasn't. It was about some other dog named Otto. I guess I'm just not news worthy. Anyway, by her 25th article she needed an image of a dog relaxing on some grass, and I volunteered.

I didn't think I was going to make the front page, but I did. Anyway, read the article "Study shows herbicides used on house plants and grass are linked to cancer in dogs" (and see my picture), it might just save your pet's life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri