Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Birthday #3!

Today is my day. Happy Birthday to me! Oh yes, we are celebrating BIG today. Ok, not big. I'm having a small gathering with mommy and Master.

I hear I get a special birthday treats and gifts.

Master of course is on photography duty while mommy gets the cake, candles, treats and gift ready.

Today I'm getting doggy birthday cookies as well as my very own homemade birthday treat. Since mommy knows I love to eat and cake is not really good for dogs, she is making me my very own birthday meat ball. I hope it is as large as my face and it better be all for me because I don't feel like sharing today.

Master and mommy sang me happy birthday and since I can't blow off candles, the candles were never lit, but I got the idea. Once mommy took those candles out of my meatball I gulped it down in seconds. I wasn't going to share it with Master and mommy is vegetarian, so I never have to share with her.

After eating my birthday meatball I grabbed a doggy cookie and I headed to mommy's bed to eat it. See the picture to catch all the action.


As for the birthday gift, I got a stuffed toy! Geoffrey the Toys R Us giraffe. He is funny looking but I love playing with him. His long neck is an easy target for me.

Thank you mommy and Master for this unforgettable birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri