Sunday, March 25, 2012

Puppy Play Date

Grandma M. called to invite us over to her house. I love going to see her because she always has chicken for me. Baba is there too and even though I like him a lot, I think he is always trying to trick me, so I'm always on guard around him.

We show up at the house and I smelled something different. There was something new in the air. A GIRL!

Payton is the neighbor's squiggly pet that loves to run in the yard. She is super cute and fun to run with. However, I always beat her because I'm older, faster and more experienced. We can run in the yard for 20 min straight and she gets tired before I do.

Even though Payton is pretty and fun, she has sharp puppy teeth that I don't always agree with. Somehow, she thinks that nipping me in the neck and face is cute, but it isn't! I growled at her a few times and when Master wasn't looking I tried to get her with my own teeth, but next thing I know mommy raised her voice and I had to stop. Then mommy picked up Payton and walked her across the street.

I hope I get to see and play with Payton again. I promise to be in my best behavior next time, but today she started it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri