Friday, May 25, 2012

Where's Mommy?

This is me waiting for mommy.
So yesterday I missed mommy so much. Since she likes running a lot, she signed up with her coworkers to run a 5K. She left very early in the morning, didn't come see me during lunch time and then came home after midnight.

I was going crazy at home.

I kept looking at the door. I paced around the house, waited for her on my window seat, and I even checked every room to see if she was hiding from me. My search came up empty, she was nowhere to be found.

My Master kept me company. He came to walk me during lunch time, and rushed home after work to spend time with me. However, life without mommy is just not the same.

In the afternoon I went to a friend's house with Master and I got to chase a rabbit. Then we stopped by Baba and Granda M's house, so I thought mommy would be home once we got back, but she wasn't.

That's when I decided to go up to our bedroom and just wait for mommy there. Around midnight, I felt the garage door open and I rushed downstairs to meed her. I was so happy to see her that I didn't want to leave her side. I think she missed me too because last night she let me sleep on the bed with her. I wonder if I can sleep there tonight again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri