Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Off My Diet!


I'm not the typical dog that eats dry kibble. Mom is very selective of the food I eat and she cooks my meals. She says that processed dog food has a lot of crap that is not healthy for me, so with the help of my vet, they have come up with approved recipes mom prepares at home, using the freshest ingredients. Mom also  says that if she had it her way I would be a vegan dog, but master says that just because mom is vegan doesn't mean I have to be vegan too.

Thank you Master for standing up for me. Don't get me wrong, I love my veggies, but I also enjoy eating chicken and beef.

Whenever mom is not looking, Master, Nana, and Baba feed me stuff I'm not supposed to eat. Here is evidence of me sniffing some chicken nuggets. Don't worry, mom walked in just in time to stop me from eating them.

I'll get them next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri