Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Parade With Dogs

So it seems that on Labor Day dogs get to celebrate too. Well, some dogs because I didn't get invited to any celebration.

Mom and master woke up super early, fed me, walked me, and left me like if it was any other regular Monday when they have to head off to work.

For a minute I thought today was just a normal day, with the exception that master went into the office when he usually ALWAYS works from home. When I found out today was a Holiday and my humans should have spent the entire day with me but didn't, I felt betrayed. Who told me the truth? The radio announcer.

Mom always leaves the radio on when I have to stay home alone, but this time she wasn't counting on the radio guy telling me what was really going on out in the world. I think I cried and my heart broke into million pieces when the radio announcer said most people today were attending the Labor Day Parade. Why wasn't I invited?

To make matters worse, my buddies started Facebooking and texting me pictures of their celebratory parties. If I could have jumped out the window I would have, but the windows were closed and I was locked inside the air conditioned home, with a fresh water bowl, toys, treats and the freedom to sleep on the furniture.

Here is proof that other dogs got to participate in today's parade but I didn't.




Even Uncle Paco and Hugo got invited to the family picnic, but I was home alone!

Uncle Paco and Hugo relaxing at the family picnic.
I was furious by the time mom and master got back. As soon as they walked through the door I barked and barked and barked, letting them know how unhappy I was. 

I made them promise me that this will not happen next year. And tonight I'm sleeping on their bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri