Friday, April 5, 2013

The House Looks a Lot Like My Toy Box

Lately I've heard my humans say that maybe they should sell the house. I don't know what that means, but in the process of selling the house, the house became a mess at first - just like my toy box - and then and impeccable space again.

The house has always been tidy and clean - my humans are clean freaks - but with this idea of selling the house I was afraid to walk in the place. I just didn't want to dirty it.

For the past 3 weeks we've had to evacuate the place a lot. I don't like this! It interrupts with my beauty sleep and my patrolling from window to window making sure no outsider wants to come in.

I just hope that if we move, the new place has plenty of windows for me to look outside. Oh, and I want a comfy sunny spot too. How about a huge yard with lots of squirrels to chase. Is that too much to ask?

I don't like this mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri