Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Comfy Spot on the Couch

I don't know about you, but I sure enjoy sleeping on my human's bed and furniture. My favorite spot is the couch by the window, especially when the sun is out. I can sun bath all day long on that comfy spot if they let me. However, when mom and Master are home, my favorite spot is anywhere mom is.

Master tries to separate mom and I a lot, but I always let him know that I don't like sharing mom with him, so mom and I sit on one couch, while master sits on the other couch. Don't get me wrong, I won't bark at master or try to bite him if he sits on the same couch with us, but I rather he keeps his distance from the both of us.

When mom sits on the couch with me, she usually reads her tablet or watches TV. Most of the time she has a blanket with her because she is always cold, but on the few occasion when there is no blanket I know I have to keep mom warm. That's why I sit on her. To warm her up and to let master know that mom is MINE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri