Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gator the alligator - my friend

Today, mommy and I walked from our house to the pet store. I think she was trying to tire me out since I've been a little too active lately.

It wasn't a long walk, only half a mile or so.

Once we got to the store, I went crazy with all the smells and the other dogs inside the store.

We walked around and when we came to the toy isle I was mesmerized with all the friends I found there.

Gator, the alligator, called my attention the most. He was closer to my eye level and once I sniffed him I gently grabbed him out of the stand where he was. We started playing right away. Mommy had no other option than to buy him for me.

Now when I'm home, I make sure Gator is always with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri