Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chubby dog

This is me eating human food when no one is looking.
Lately I've heard my owners complain about how fat I've been getting. It is not my fault, I love to beg at the dinner table. I also would do anything to get treats. Honestly, I think I should get a treat just for looking cute - and I look cute all the time.

My mommy has been trying to put me on a diet. Every time she gives me a treat she cuts it in half, she ignores me when I'm begging for more food and she has even decreased the amount of dog food I get.

When it comes to exercise, I still get three, 25 min walks each day, and plenty of go fetch games at home. But somehow, I haven't been able to shed the few lbs I packed on last winter. I go to the dog park often and I run with my buddies a lot, but the weight is just not coming off that easy.

Some of my treats have changed. I've been getting carrot sticks and I love them, but every chance I get I might get into my owners' food and steal whatever I can.

What I like the most is when we go visit other people or when friends come over. I give them my puppy eyes, I do my cute little howls, and some way or another I get them to throw me a piece of anything they have on their plate.

2 comments:

Nancy B said...

Hey, Obi, maybe you just have big bones (and I don't mean the ones you hid under the sofa). Tell mom not to let you develop an eating disorder.

kbonfante said...

He is a thicker type of dog since he is half beagle, but still he needs to control the amount of food he eats.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri