Thursday, April 7, 2011

My New Best Friend

Ever since I can remember I've had this white teddy bear named buddy (See "X-mas Card Perfect" for a picture of Buddy). I've played tug of war with him almost daily. I use him as my pillow, I drag him up and down the stairs when I'm playing with him and I chase after him when master throws him around the house. However, buddy makes me gag now. I think all the rough playing I've done with him have him seeing his last days. Buddy has this hole on his neck, and when I play with him, his white fully insides come out through this hole. I can't stop coughing. Mommy says I sound like a cat with a hairball, but we all know I'm a dog and not a cat.

I've asked for Buddy's neck to be repaired, but the tear is so large that there is no repairing.

Master surprised me the other day with a new friend. His name is Lion and he is not hairy like Buddy. Best of all he has no hole on his neck. Lion is colorful and has a long tail I can grab on when I'm dragging him around the house. I don't choke on Lion's hair at all.

Buddy has been my best friend since I was placed on foster care, but it is time to move on and make new friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri