Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's Snowing Outside


I had no idea what this white fluffy wet stuff was. All I knew is that something was going on. The weather turned to freezing and where there was grass, flowers and trees before now has this cold, white blanket of what they call snow.

I like licking the snow. It kind of reminds me of what mommy puts in my water bowl. Yet, this white stuff gives me brain freeze.

Mommy insists on dressing me up every time I go outside. At first I hated this because I'm a dog. I don't need a coat, a scarf and boots to go outside. I thought I could handle this winter stuff, but once I step outside and feel the icy sidewalk and the freezing wind, I understand why mommy dresses me the way she does. I'm grateful she does this. If it wasn't for her crazy outfit I would just shake and stay put in one place.

Many of you are laughing at my outfit. I know it makes me look like an old lady, but if you squint and tilt you head to the left I look like the most adorable dog you have ever seen. Don't you agree with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri