Sunday, November 3, 2013

I'm Moving Out?

Something odd is happening in the house. Mom keeps talking about someone special coming next year and that is why we need to make room.

The guest bedroom is being emptied and reorganized, but I don't understand why. At least my spare bed is still in that room.

Today, master packed the bed that was in there and put it in this white van I had never been in. He asked me if I wanted to go for a ride, and I of course said yes. What I don't understand is why he said I was moving out. Nothing in this van belongs to me.

Anyway, if we are getting a special guest NEXT year, why do we have to prep so far in advance? I hope the new guest likes dogs, because I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri