Saturday, February 2, 2013

I don't like the snow



Winter at home hasn't been so bad this year. We haven't had much snow and most of the days have been in the 40s. There were those few weeks we couldn't get out of the teens and freezing windchill, but over all I've been happy because I haven't had to wear my snow boots.

Well, it seems my happy days are now long gone because Mr. Snow has paid us a visit. Wile everyone seems happy to be playing in the snow, I can't stand to be out there for more than few minutes.

Running back home.
Yes, the white pretty stuff makes some people happy, but not me. Im a tropical climate dog! My paws freeze in the snow and I can't sniff anything. What's worse, stumbling upon yellow snow from my neighborhood friends is not fun at all. For me, it is hard to want to do my business out there when by behind is exposed to the cold.

Mom does her best and dresses me up. I love my sweaters, scarfs and coats, but I rather be romping in the backyard when during summer time.

Winter bores me. I can't stay outside too long and there is less stuff to chase and sniff out. Don't get me wrong, I like the white stuff, specially licking it, but once my paws get too cold I just want to go back home.

I miss summer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri