Friday, June 22, 2012

National Take Your Dog to Work Day

It is National Take Your Dog to Work Day, and I am pumped!

I've heard on the news that many dogs where going to corporate America today, so I woke up early and got dressed to go to work with mommy.

However, mommy's work building is not participating in this awesome event (they suck!). That's why mommy and I stayed home to work from the home office (we work from home A LOT!).

For today, we renamed the home office the "pawfice" since I was going to be helping mommy with her work.

I grabbed my white tie and I read up a bit on how to work with computers. I also had a dog cookie and some dog coffee for breakfast.

After mommy took some pictures of me at the pawfice, I ate my cookie and then I took my mandatory 15 min break. I am an Union member, so you know I need to take my breaks. After that I went back to work. I took a nap on the couches and under the table, I also barked at the neighbors and I begged to go out on walks.

I was able to check my email and my phone messages, and some of my friends sent me pictures of them at the pawfice. My friend Quinn even wore a nice tie like I did. I'm still waiting to hear from the ladies...

Celebrating National Take Your Dog to Work Day has been fun, but I hope next year I can make it to the office for real!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri