Friday, July 1, 2011

Work is for humans, belly rubs are for ME!

Having a dog life is the best thing ever. At least at my house it is.

My owners work, clean, cook and exercise, while I play, eat and get taken out on walks.

On the days my mommy stays home and works from home I'm her constant companion. While she types away on her computer, writing articles, proofing webpages, creating newsletters and maintaining her sites, I lay next to her and beg for her attention.

Most of the time I get it. She pets me, gets me treats or tells me I have to wait until she has some free time. I don't mind waiting for her because I know that once she has some time for me, she will rub my belly and that is what I like the most.

I'm always ready for a belly rub, if you can't tell from the picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri