Monday, August 30, 2010

Graduation Day

For the past eight weeks I've been going to obedience class. I'm a smart dog. I've learn how to come when called, stay, lay down, stand, wrap around my master, drop an object when told to and leave it alone when asked. I tend to walk a bit ahead of my master, but maybe my master should just learn how to walk faster.

In the class I've made some friends. Mia, the German Shepherd, is my favorite. I get a little jealous when I see her playing with other dogs, but after today (graduation day) I wont have to share her with anyone else

Cooper, the Golden Retriever, is annoying. The trainer favors him and she thinks he is super smart. If you ask me, I think he is just a clown. He never listens to his master and I think he could have a hearing problem. Cooper is always jumping and barking around the classroom. He chases balls, bites on the leash and wants to wrestle with everyone. Maybe they'll ask him to repeat the class.

Miles, the Weimaraner, loves to whine. I don't know what is wrong with him, but his loud, pitchy whines, send me over the edge. He makes me nervous. Every time he  whines I get anxious and want to leave the class. Mommy thinks he is cute, but I just wish he would stop whining.

I was nervous for my final exam. Mommy wanted me to do well but all I want to do is get the class over with and not be around so many big dogs. After taking the exam, I placed fifth in the class (see my picture) and I saw that mommy wasn't too happy about this. My master kept telling her to be happy. I made the honor roll! Hopefully the sticker they gave her for my great achievement will make her happy.

The best part of the exam was watching Cooper placed second to last. hehehe. That made my night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 Good-Dog. Bad-Dog.
Theme by Yusuf Fikri